© 2010 Education Services Australia Limited (unless indicated otherwise)
The material published on this website is subject to copyright under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), and is owned by Education Services Australia Limited or, where indicated, by a party other than Education Services Australia Limited.
Where possible, Education Services Australia Limited makes its material widely available for non-commercial or educational use. You may copy, distribute, display and download the material for non-commercial educational use provided that you include the copyright notice
'© 2010 Education Services Australia Limited (unless indicated otherwise)’ on all uses.
Please note that you must obtain permission from Education Services Australia Limited if you intend to:
- charge others for use or access to material obtained from this website (other than at cost);
- include all or part of material obtained from this website in advertising or a product or service for which you will obtain payment; or
- modify the work.
To obtain such permission, please contact Copyright Administration and Permissions, Education Services Australia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If this website contains links to your website and you have any objection to such link, please contact Education Services Australia Limited.
NEALS (National Education Access Licence for Schools) is an agreement between Australian education departments and other parties including Education Services Australia Limited which enables such departments, their schools and the other parties to the agreement to copy material which is marked with a NEALS logo without incurring copyright fees, provided such use is for non- commercial educational use.
NEALS does not extend to copyright in the materials on this website that are owned by a party other than Education Services Australia Limited.
Limitation of Liability
Education Services Australia Limited has compiled the material on this website in good faith and has endeavoured to ensure that all material is accurate and does not breach any entity’s rights at the time of its inclusion. However, the material may contain unintentional errors and is provided ‘as is’.
To the maximum extent lawful, Education Services Australia Limited:
- excludes all warranties in respect of this website and the material contained on it; and
is not liable for:
- any loss or damage however caused resulting from your use or inability to use this website or the material; or
- any incidental, special or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use the website or the material contained on it.
Where liability cannot be lawfully excluded, the entire liability of Education Services Australia Limited and your exclusive remedy is resupply of the website or the material contained on it.