- curriculum, assessment and professional learning
- development of digital systems and services
- careers education
- production of print, digital and online resources
- research and evaluation.
ESA manages large-scale national projects. This involves extensive consultation with steering committees and collaboration with education and training authorities, teachers, schools, parents, industry and professional associations. Significant projects include:
National Assessment Program – Literacy and Numeracy
Program (NAPLAN), 2008 and 2009
- National Assessment Online, 2012 – 2016
- Supporting the Australian Curriculum Online 2011–14
- the National Digital Learning Resources Network, 2010–14
- The Learning Federation initiative, 2001–09
myfuture – Australia's career information and exploration
- My Skills, 2012–14.
A selection of current project activity can be accessed from the list at left.
For business inquiries, contact email@example.com.