Education Services Australia (ESA) develops, hosts and maintains applications, web systems and services for the Australian Government, State and Territory governments, education bodies, government agencies, schools and the private sector.
Technical systems have been developed and managed to support:
- online learning
- online curriculum
- online assessment
- alignment of resources to the Australian Curriculum and the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
- national distribution of digital resources
- professional learning
- online professional networking
- education and career data management
- collaboration and stakeholder management
administration of funding grants and project reporting.