The Education Services Australia strategic plan reflects current national policies and strategic directions for education and training. It is informed by:
- stakeholder consultation in the schools, VET and Higher Education sectors
- the Education Services Australia Company Objects
- the Standing Council on School Education and Early Childhood (SCSEEC) Letter of Expectation.
Three strategic goals will guide the work of the company in 2012-13:
- to support communication and collaboration between key stakeholders and with networks to create efficiencies, share good practice and achieve national goals.
- to provide high quality, cost effective technology services and products to the schools sector, and where appropriate, to the VET and Higher Education sectors.
- to build a capable, agile and financially sustainable organisation.
Further information is provided in the 2012-13 Strategic Plan Summary.
View the 2011-2012 Strategic Plan Summary.
View the 2010-2011 Strategic Plan Summary.