Our staff work collaboratively to deliver quality outcomes to the Australian, state and territory governments, education bodies, government agencies, schools and the private sector.
ESA offers lifestyle benefits and a culture that allows people and ideas to flourish. We embrace diversity, promote ethical and respectful engagement, and recognise that career and life choices are important.
As an ESA employee you'll enjoy benefits such as:
- competitive remuneration package
- paid parental leave for eligible team members
- access to discounted offers from our partners on private health insurance
- participation in our employee wellbeing program, including information sessions and workshops, workplace health checks, regular fruit supply, fun activities and competitions, and much more – all aimed at building a culture supportive of healthy
- access to our employee assistance program
- access to our salary sacrificing scheme
- being a part of fundraising activities for our chosen charity: Kids Under Cover; this includes fun team events and competitions, morning teas, quiz nights and much more
- additional paid leave days over the Christmas/New Year holiday period.
|.Net Developer||Systems Development||Full Time||12 Months|