ESA provides enterprise-grade, secure infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) managed hosting to Australian Government departments and agencies.
ESA’s managed hosting platforms and infrastructure services (PaaS/IaaS) have been iRAP Information Security audited for compliance to the Australian Government’s Information Security Manual and Protective Security Policy Framework. ESA has also been independently SCEC audited for physical security within its data centres and the 24x7 network operations centre.
ESA considers information security and data protection to be critical to its ongoing commitment and provisioning of high quality technology solutions and services to clients and stakeholders. ESA recognises the importance of ongoing quality control and IT best practice through the alignment of its information security systems and controls to the Information Security Manual and Protective Security Policy Framework. ESA will continue to provide highly secured, quality managed hosting services, resilient and high performing infrastructure and platforms for managed hosting solutions.
ESA IT managed hosting services (PaaS/IaaS) include:
- management and operation of multiple accredited highly available data centres for all ESA hosted projects and services
- multiple and diverse networking feeds into ESA data centres
- high availability, enterprise-grade core and edge switching appliances
- high capacity, high performance flash storage arrays with multi-tiered encrypted data storage
- fully virtualised infrastructure with on-demand resourcing
- private cloud capability with resource pooling and on-demand resource scheduling
- security incident event monitoring and management (SIEM)
- disaster recovery planning (DRP), testing and reporting
- InfoSec documentation (ISP, IRP, SRMP,SSP)
- change management, configuration management, release and deployment management
- domain and security certification management
- service reporting and performance metrics
- Service Level Agreements (SLA) and relationship management
- vulnerability testing and reporting / web application security scanning
- highly secured and managed enterprise grade firewall security appliances
- high performance, high throughput web accelerator and load balancer clusters
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) and Autonomous System Numbering (ASN)
- 24x7 capacity, performance, event and availability monitoring from the ESA Network Operations Centre (NOC)
- service desk/help desk and incident and problem management
- ITILv3, COBIT Enterprise Framework and ISO/IEC 20000 IT service management trained staff
- managed service delivery (capacity management, service level agreements, service reporting, service continuity and availability and service budgeting).
ESA can deliver secure hosting services for your company, department or agency. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.